Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep

Heritage Makers now has partnership with Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep Foundation (NILMDTS), a not-for-profit organization dedicated to providing remembrance photography to parents suffering the loss of a baby!

Heritage Makers will donate FREE 8 x 8 storybook publishing points to every family served by NILMDTS network of professional photographers!

How it works... HM will coordinate with NILMDTS to match consultants volunteering for this program with the photographers in their organization. After the photographer has taken their pictures, the consultants will either assist the families in creating their book and/or will complete the book themselves as a charitable service.

I think this is an amazing service and I am so happy that I can truly put my services to good work! The combination of the beautiful imagery provided by affiliated NILMDTS photographers and the lasting legacy of a Heritage Makers storybook will no doubt be an important step in the healing process and an ongoing family treasure!

For more info about NILMDTS, click HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment